Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hello my name is Drew this is my new blog. This tells about me I'm your average kid.
on this blog you may learn about me. I like a lot of games, foods, people, restaurants and more. My home is unknown my address is _ _ _ _.  I have medium home do you? I have 1 sister 1 brother 1 mom 1 dad
4 pets. Have fun on my blog and outside. Read a book play games stay HEALTHY. Play tag, hide an go seek, freeze tag all sorts of games. You might be tall you might be short you can help almost anyone
have fun. Remember have lots of FUN! Bye everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, Andrew ...I Look forward to following your blog!
    Miss Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Drew!!!! I am very excited to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drew, I can't wait to read about your adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete